Each of KRMC®’s 25 male and female GPs brings invaluable experience and a unique set of skills to the practice.
KRMC®’s Specialists have many years of medical practice behind them and offer a variety of services.
KRMC®’s Clinics aim to encourage patients to be proactive in looking after their health.
KRMC® welcomes WorkCover consultations and offers a wide range of medicals, vaccination programs and presentations.
KRMC®’s integrated services aim to provide patients with comprehensive, coordinated care.
Need a New Year's Resolution?
Why not join the KRMC Walking Group?
- improve / maintain your physical and mental health
- alleviate current symptoms
- spend more time outdoors
- meet a sociable bunch of locals
- walk at a pace and a distance you feel comfortable with
- in partnership with the Heart Foundation
- for more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or address your relationship with alcohol?
- the KRMC Clean Slate Clinic offers a discreet 10-day outpatient, alcohol detox program
- GP led
- ongoing support through GP visits, KRMC Support Group Meetings and referrals to external services
- for more information and an appointment to discuss your concerns, call Reception on 8822 3000
Or get your skin checked?
- dedicated KRMC Skin Cancer Clinic
- appointments available weekdays and weekends
- biopsies and excisions performed onsite and sent to pathology
- mole-scanning technology
- for more information and an appointment, call Reception on 8822 3000